Friday, May 13, 2005

Graduation

I cannot wait for this day.

Sunday, June 12, 2005
At 9:30 AM, all the graduates from all the departments and all the programs will gather at the stadium. Steve Jobs and some other people will say a few words.
Then, at 12:15, the School of Education ceremony--where I will actually get my diploma--will begin in "a wooded glen" with which I am not familiar but which sounds very pleasant.

More detailed info can be found here: http://ed.stanford.edu/suse/commencement.html

There's no limit to the number of guests I can have, and you don't need tickets, so feel free to just show up! I don't really know what it will feel like: a huge step? an overrated but basically happy day? a sad day for parting with friends? a happy day to anticipate the future? In any case, it would be lovely to see your smiling face there. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: