Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Eyes and ears

While back in the Bay, I paid a visit to Uncle Ken's office and picked some glasses. (Also chatted a little with Uncle Ken, which I enjoyed; it's funny, I never went there when it was ten minutes away, but now that I have to fly to get there, I feel compelled to go. Same way with everything in the South Bay. Ate at a wonderful, wonderful restaurant on Hamilton called Osteria for the first time, even though I've known about it for three years or something. Anyway I'm glad I went. Osteria = Yum.) They came in the mail about a week ago. I like them a lot. I wear them around at school and force people to take me seriously. Actually the girls seem to like them too; I've gotten quite a few compliments.

I can't stop listening to this song by Tanya Stephens. It's on a mixtape I got at Amoeba by El Dopa. It's called "It's a Pity" and it has a bit of a reggae thing going on, which I usually am not that into, but this song is sooo catchy.

Happy days, y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you had 20 20 vision!!! but you look cute anyway. :D

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm....its ok nicole....i have 20-20 too....but i just wear glasses as a fashion statement.....

Nicole said...

yeah, i do have basically perfect vision. :)

hi matt!! i missed you at christmas and new years! thank you for reading my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

interesting glasses. can't make up my mind if i like the studious glass on face look.
as for me, i have perfect 20-20 hindsight.
foresight is somewhat lacking. not sure if dr. ken can take care of that.
hop-on-pop