Sunday, January 08, 2006

Healthy Sex

This is a class that is mandatory for all students at YWLCS. I think most of them only have it one day a week, and they might not have it every trimester, it's hard to keep their schedules straight. Anyway, I love having time off; I can finally catch up on my blog. I found this assignment on the floor in my classroom a while ago, and it cracked me up.

It's called "A Small Party," and the situation is, "You've been going out with someone for six months and care for this person very much. There's going to be a small party at a good friend's house and the two of you can be alone. Your partner asks you to get some protection before the party. You're not ready to have sex. Your partner says ..." What follows is a dialogue where Partner 1's part is given, and one of my girls wrote in the responses for Partner 2 ...

Partner 1: I guess you don't really care about me.
Partner 2: Y wouldnt i care 4 u, If i been with you 4 6 months dont u think I care cause we both no If I didnt care i wouldnt wasted my time

Partner 1: I feel like a fool asking you. I never thought you'd act like this.
Partner 2: If we been 2gethe all this time And you'n no how I act what do u no

Partner 1: Are you starting to see someone else?
Partner 2: No, ARE U

Partner 1: Well, I thought you'd really want to do it.
Partner 2: Yeah I do but Not Now, not here + maybe Not with U

Partner 1: What if I got the protection?
Partner 2: OK so um um um

Partner 1: This takes the fun out of going to the party.
Partner 2:

Partner 1: I guess it's not so important, right now.
Partner 2: That what i was tryin 2 tell you when you first start talkin!

Keep scrolling down to see my pretty pictures, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite part is the last line when she responds "thats what i was trying to tell you when you first started talking!" haha. good one!